If you’re planning a trip to Maryland soon, the Marriott Bethesda Downtown is a great place to start because it offers superior accommodations as well as a plethora of amenities and services to make your stay truly memorable.
A look at the Marriott Bethesda Downtown
The Marriott Bethesda Downtown at Marriott HQ is a stunning 12-story luxurious retreat situated adjacent to Marriott International’s soon-to-be-opened new global headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland.
The Marriott Bethesda Downtown offers guests enriching, locally influenced experiences. The hotel has three innovative culinary concepts, including Bethesda’s first high-rise rooftop bar.
Excellent accommodations and amenities
The Marriott Bethesda Downtown has a modern, residential design as well as custom-made solutions with locally inspired accents.
The hotel’s modern interior features a curated palette of materials influenced by the region’s inherent qualities. The stone and tiles, which are suggestive of local Bethesda bluestone quarries, will greet guests at the hotel’s entrance, leading to the magnificent staircase, which serves as the focal point of the glass-enclosed reception area, which is flooded with sunlight.
Intricate mirrors and floor-to-ceiling windows ripple throughout the hotel, imparting an abundance of natural light while also resembling reflections of the Potomac River.
The guest rooms and suites have been designed with customized, contemporary detailing such as multi-functional furniture, technology-enabled workspaces with built-in universal adapters and UCS cords, and rose gold-tinted mirrors.
The Marriott Bethesda Downtown has a large fitness center with Peloton bikes, a second-floor library featuring local authors, and a cataloged art collection from the region’s upcoming talent displayed throughout guest rooms and public spaces. The hotel also has five large rooftop green spaces mainly for growing hand-picked ingredients for hotel menus and are designed to reduce pollution, save energy, and manage stormwater.
Gastronomic delights featuring Maryland-inspired flavors
Marriott Bethesda Downtown boasts three dynamic food-and-drink concepts, each with its unique identity that highlights some of Maryland’s finest artisans and farmers using locally sourced ingredients and collaborative partnerships with local makers.
- The Greatroom lobby bar functions as a social hub from day to evening. It features fluid bar seating with both indoor and outdoor spaces with the ambiance of an Italian Piazza while cocktails are prepared tableside and a rotating selection of local craft beers.
- The Seventh state is the hotel’s restaurant that offers a locally curated menu with items such as the Panuozzo, a wood-fired folded sandwich handmade with pizza dough and locally sourced ingredients. The floor-to-ceiling retractable glass walls open seasonally to outdoor seating, while a custom Italian wood-fire oven arrayed in bronze serves as the focal point of the open kitchen indoors.
- Hip Flask is Bethesda’s first high-rise rooftop bar with private elevator access. It offers an innovative menu with flair, inventive tableside presentations, and a spacious outdoor terrace. Although guests can enjoy the selection of zero-proof cocktails throughout the seasonal rotation menus, the signature “Tiger Vogue” cocktail is a must-try that is served hidden inside of a book.
- The M Club which is a standard across Marriott Hotels is open 24/7 and situated on the ground floor. It’s an exclusive space reserved for guests who are Marriott Bonvoy Elite and Club paying members. Some of the perks include free food and beverage throughout the day such as hot breakfast, evening hors d’oeuvres, and premium beverages.
Superior meeting spaces
With almost 8,000-square-feet of top-notch pre-function and event space, including a private outdoor terrace with picturesque views of downtown Bethesda, the hotel is the ideal site for meetings, social events, and corporate retreats.
Floor-to-ceiling windows permeate the space with natural light while abstract elements such as cherry blossom light fixtures and watercolor carpets illustrate the prominent characteristics of the region.
House of Kindness opening package
Marriott Bethesda Downtown promises that every guest experience captures the essence of Bethesda.
To celebrate the opening, the hotel’s “House of Kindness” offer includes the following:
- 15% off the best available rate while Marriott Bonvoy members will enjoy an additional 5% off
- 20% off food and beverage
- An option to upgrade to a top-floor view room
If you’re planning to stay in Marriott Bethesda Downtown soon, the weekday rates start at $296 while weekend rates start at $159.
If you’re heading over to Maryland soon, for a week-long vacation with family or a weekend retreat with friends, make Marriott Bethesda Downtown on top of your list. When it comes to luxurious accommodations, services, and amenities, the hotel will make your stay a memorable one. So, what are you waiting for? Book at Marriott Bethesda Downtown soon.
Marriott Bethesda Downtown at Marriott HW
Address: 7707 Woodmont Avenue, Bethesda, USA, Maryland 20814
Telephone: +1 301-276-7707